- When you request additional information or register on RAMP ’s Web site, the Company will ask you to provide basic contact information.
- RAMP uses common Internet technologies, such as cookies and Web beacons, to keep track of interactions with the Company’s Web sites and emails.
- For more information about RAMP’s information collection practices, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
USE OF INFORMATION
- RAMP uses information collected to provide you with the services you request.
- RAMP may use information collected to provide you with additional information about the Company’s Services, partners, and promotions.
- RAMP may use information collected to improve the Company’s Web sites and Services.
- Unless described in the full Privacy Statement, RAMP does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes. RAMP may share information collected with other companies that work on RAMP ’s behalf.
- For more information about RAMP ’s use of information collected, please email: email@example.com
- Every marketing email from RAMP contains instructions on how to opt out of receiving further marketing emails from the Company.
- If you provide RAMP with contact information, you can manage how the Company uses your information by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of the Company’s marketing emails.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Questions regarding RAMP ’s Privacy Statement or information practices should be email to email@example.com or mailed to: RAMP Framework – Privacy 100 2nd Ave S Suite 301N St. Petersburg, FL 33701